Sandövägen – Santasaarentie 405
The history of Sando Manor dates back to 1565, and the owners are known since then. The present main building was built during the 1720s and 1730s on the site of the earlier main building. It was styled after the earlier main building, and the design was influenced by manor castles built of stone from the end of the 16th century and the beginning of the 17th century. The building was restored in 1917.